Index - FAQ - Search - Membres - Groupes - Register - Messages Privés - Log in
International Flight: Fighting Woodpeckers, German Blue Angels, F22, EAV Alas Rotas and Virtual Horsemen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aerobatics Teams on IL-2 Forum Index -> - Media - -> Movies
Previous topic :: Next topic  
-=AR=-TUCKIE
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 01:43 pm    Post subject: International Flight: Fighting Woodpeckers, German Blue Angels, F22, EAV Alas Rotas and Virtual Horsemen Reply with quote

It was a really nice flight, thanks all!
This quick video is dedicated to this Aerobatics Teams website, where we met and thanks to which we could share good moments like these Smile

-=AR=- #7 Tuckie

Last edited by -=AR=-TUCKIE on 06/08/2010, 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 01:43 pm    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
-=AR=-ManOWar

PostPosted: 05/08/2010, 02:22 pm    Post subject: International Flight: Fighting Woodpeckers, German Blue Angels, F22, EAV Alas Rotas and Virtual Horsemen Reply with quote

Finally we had a nice flight yesterday. Very sad FW mates couldn't join us, but will be next time. I didn't fly formation from a time and it was a bit difficult to me changing position all the time, but nice and great experience as always with all of you. Thank you all!!

S!

Visit poster’s website
VH-Rock
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: 06/08/2010, 03:07 pm    Post subject: International Flight: Fighting Woodpeckers, German Blue Angels, F22, EAV Alas Rotas and Virtual Horsemen Reply with quote

Was a great fun guys, I was a little suprised to hear my voice at the start though lol  Embarassed

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
-=AR=-ManOWar

PostPosted: 06/08/2010, 11:46 pm    Post subject: International Flight: Fighting Woodpeckers, German Blue Angels, F22, EAV Alas Rotas and Virtual Horsemen Reply with quote

In fact I didn't recognize you at first cause your voice, but later remembered last time we flew together we weren't at TS Smile .

Here two more vídeos, uncut with the thing complete, not only the nice part Smile ...

AR with Mess...

All together, here is your voice Mr. Green , nice orders mate Wink ...

S!

Visit poster’s website
ExBE_Falcon

PostPosted: 13/08/2010, 07:13 pm    Post subject: International Flight: Fighting Woodpeckers, German Blue Angels, F22, EAV Alas Rotas and Virtual Horsemen Reply with quote

Nice videos, guys. Sadly, the first video is not online anymore.

Great flying! Okay

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:19 am    Post subject: International Flight: Fighting Woodpeckers, German Blue Angels, F22, EAV Alas Rotas and Virtual Horsemen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aerobatics Teams on IL-2 Forum Index -> - Media - -> Movies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation